Many thanks to Keep It Simple–Bee Organized With Pamela for nominating me for a second round of the Liebster award. Please stop by her fun blog for great tips on taming clutter, preparing for family vacations, and general organization.
Since I have already told you 11 fun facts about me in my previous post I will just skip to the part of answering Pamela’s questions and sharing the love with some new nominees.
- Who has most inspired you in your life and why? My first Bible teacher, Morgan Miller. She really loved me and shared God’s truth with me. She has remained a true friend even though we live really far apart now.
- Favorite place you have ever traveled to? New York. I was only able to spend a few days there and barely scratched the surface. Washington DC is a super close 2nd. Love all the museums and history.
- Place you would most like to travel to and why?
I would love to travel to Europe and spend a few months visiting many different places. The UK, France, Germany, Scandinavia….So much history and beauty there. It would be so fun to visit the locations of some of my favorite books.
- What is your favorite book and why does it speak to you? My favorite book (besides the Bible) is Pride and Prejudice. I love that it is a story of second chances, repaired relationships, and love:)
- Do you have a hidden talent? Hmm. I play the cello and I knit (badly).
- What is your best character trait? This is pretty hard to discern about myself. I guess that I always want to look for the best in others and encourage them.
- What strength in others do you most admire? Kindness, honesty, and thoughtfulness.
- If you could meet anyone from history who would you choose and why?
This one is really hard to answer. Maybe George Washington. I would love to know how he was able to be such a loved and respected leader and how he was so graciously able to turn over the leadership of our fledgling country to someone else after 8 years.
- What is the best advice you ever received? Do the best you can with what you are given.
- Favorite meal and whom you’d most like to share it with? Christmas breakfast. I would love to be able to spend time with grandparents and great grandparents I didn’t really know, or know well, and ask about my families history.
- What inspired you to start your blog? I needed a place to process all the thoughts running through my head.
New Nominees: I know not everyone is into these awards. Please just ignore this nomination if it is not for you:)
11 Questions for My Nominees:
- Your favorite quote?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your biggest blogging challenge?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- Your biggest pet peeve?
- A place you would love to travel to?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- The best piece of advice you have ever received?
- What is one of your hidden talents?
- How do you decompress after a stressful day?
*Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them.
*Make a blog post telling 11 facts about yourself.
*Answer the 11 questions from the blog that nominated you.
*Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
*Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers by commenting on one of their blog posts.